Oscar up the Gog

www. Jawapro .com
                    A Seriously Froody Website

GBA emmulator

Author: DarthOblivion
Date: Tue 19/02/2008 03:47 PM

I think its spelled like that. Anyway, this ones a doozy. It makes your computer think that its a Game Boy Advance! For anyone who doesnt know, thats a very successful hand-held gaming system made by Nintendo. This one is really easy to operate. You simply download games, then press File then Open. You find the zipped game folder (you dont need to unzip the game) and simply play it. Theres no game exe in the folder, you just select the folder. The controls are changeable, so you can find a set that suits you. A good site for games is emuparadise.com  When you get there, go to New Releases, then GBA Roms. Once your in there, go to the bottom of the page and click on the txt there. Find the game you want, then rememer the number on the left. Close the txt and find the folder on the page with the corresponding number. For example, the game you want has the number 524. Select the folder 501-600. Go into that folder, then find number 524. Click on it. A window will pop up. Scroll down it, then when you see 'Download *******' cick that command. By the way, downloading is free. And there you go. One game.

Replies: 2

Reply: 1

Author: jawapro
Date: Tue 19/02/2008 04:29 PM

I've used a few GBA emulators in my time. I've also used Sega, Atari and a few other emulators. I even had an Xbox emulator that I got from somewhere - but I never got it going.

Reply: 2

Author: DarthOblivion
Date: Tue 19/02/2008 04:49 PM

Sega, Atari, and Xbox? I didnt know those emmulators existed! You dont need the xbox emm any more