www. Jawapro .com
                    A Seriously Froody Website

Bob the big blue blob

Author: jawapro
Date: Mon 12/03/2007 11:00 AM

Meet Bob!

Meet Bob the Big Blue Blob.

More about him later.

Mum and Dad came through today and had a look at my washing machine - cause it had died. Well - turns out that it mostly worked when they were watching (figures) but it still leaked - so we decided to replace it.

So now I have a new Washing Machine.

Dad also put my TV antenna up on the roof - but alas we still cant pick up TDT. I got TDT briefly when I put the arial in the tree (see earlier post) but then it stopped working again.

Anyway - at least it´s out of the tree now.

And back to Bob.

I went to the Exeter market today - and bought a few pieces of junk. And along with it - I hired Bob the big blue blob to act as a security guard to protect my place. I saw him hanging from a table at the market - and he was too cool to just leave him there. (yes Mum, I know I´m a sad case...)

And believe me - he can be a scary dude if you try and sneek in...

Comments: 4

Comment: 1

Author: turkeybrain
Date: Mon 12/03/2007 05:41 AM

Bob kind of figures. If you look at all the other weird random stuff you have bought recently; shock tanks, shock guns (which your readers don´t actually know about - until now...), transformers (same as before)...

Comment: 2

Author: Nifen
Date: Mon 12/03/2007 12:16 PM

Honestly rob, im more scared of you and your bum fluff on your face. Shave it off :P Bum fluff on face always makes people look 40 years older! Look at bob. he´s got bum fluff. and he´s scary!

Comment: 3

Author: jawapro
Date: Mon 12/03/2007 05:06 PM

I assume you mean my legendary awesome sideburns?

Comment: 4

Author: turkeybrain
Date: Tue 13/03/2007 02:08 AM

Legendary? Anyone who has heard of you would know of those sideburns. Awesome? They say that beauty (if I can call it that) is in the eye of the beholder. I think I will let the reader decide...