Oscar up the Gog

www. Jawapro .com
                    A Seriously Froody Website

Biking and stuff

Author: jawapro
Date: Tue 27/02/2007 11:00 AM

Ohh…. My legs are sooo sore….

I just rode my pushbike for the longest ride I’ve been on for ages.

I decided to ride over the hill to the water (which is enough of a challenge for an unfit slob like me) but when I got to the water I found a nice bike track – so I followed it around to a beach, and then rode back along the road from there. Probably a nice easy ride for someone fit – but I’m not exactly fit.

So now I’ve got sore legs AND a sore backside. Ah well – might loose some weight if I keep it up.

That’s a map of my bike trip ^
Took me about an hour.
The map dosnt show all the hills though.

Anyway – a lot has happened since last I posted.

Mum and Dad came through with the trailer – and we went off and picked up an entertainment unit – and I bought a TV and set-top box too! The set-top box I kept. The TV I gave to Emma to replace the one I’ve stolen (I got a unit before she did).

We also put up an antenna for the TV, but it was too hard to put it on the roof that trip, and the pole was too short – so at the moment its just stuck in a bush – but I get all the stations now!

I also got a much nicer dinning setting. Much better than those ugly green chairs you can see in an earlier post.

And I was given a plant from my Mum to make the front door look better. And it’s called a “Monster Plant” – how cool is that! As you can se - I overwatered it a little. And the catalog on the doorstep is supposed to have been collected by now - some silly home-order catalog thing.

And possibly the biggest new – I GOT SUPREME COMMANDER!!!

I’m having some issues with my computer – but at least it runs (played my first mission last night). I’ll post more about that later when I have some time – and some energy. Might be a while 

Rob (Jawapro)

Comments: 2

Comment: 1

Author: turkeybrain
Date: Wed 28/02/2007 02:44 AM

I´ve just got to ask... Did you use a GPS tracker to mark that course for you? Because if you did that would explain the incredibly wobbly line on the map! Had do say it...

Comment: 2

Author: jawapro
Date: Wed 28/02/2007 08:29 PM

Lol - very funny. No - if I´d had a GPS it would have been much more wobbly. That line was just my hands shaking from the exhaustion.