Oscar up the Gog

www. Jawapro .com
                    A Seriously Froody Website

Chatting with the Klutz

Author: jawapro
Date: Fri 16/02/2007 11:00 AM

Well - last night was pretty cool. I got the internet!

I signed up with Internode earlier in the week - and finally got the net activated yesterday. I dont have any adsl splitters - so I cant use the phone at the same time as the net - but who cares - the net is far more important. I´ll get some splitters on Sat in Launy.

And not only did I get the net, but I finally managed to chat with Klutz on the Yahoo for a while (using the microphone). In fact - we were still talking until about 1 in the morning.

Klutz has moved to Mount Isa, so it was really nice to get a chance to catch up.

And about midnight I finally met one of my neighbours.

She came knocking at the door - and I figured it was to tell me off for talking too loud too late. But turns out she was rather drunk herself - and just wanted to tell me that the neighbours over the fence were having a party and if they got too rowdy to just let them know.

So now I have met one of my neighbours.

And I´m heading back to Launy for the weekend to do some shopping and attend Terreth´s ordination and things.

Well - catch you all later.

Comments: 1

Comment: 1

Author: Nifen
Date: Tue 20/02/2007 07:59 AM

thats kind of nice, I havent even met one of my neighbours. and i lived there for a year. but thats england for you i guess!