Oscar up the Gog

www. Jawapro .com
                    A Seriously Froody Website

Pics of my place

Author: jawapro
Date: Tue 13/02/2007 11:00 AM

Finally - here is a pic of my unit. In an earlier post I said you could see it through the trees from the road - but I was wrong.

I am Unit 3, and this is my front door. Dosnt look very exciting does it?

The inside is really nice though - or at least I think it is.

But at the moment I´m having a string of problems. I dont have the net yet (which is to be expected as I only just moved in), my speakers for my PC blew a fuse and now I need to find a Dick Smith´s or something to replace it, and the antenna port for the TV dosnt do anything (I´m guessing there is no antenna at all). So I need to contact the rental place and ask permission to put an antenna up. I wouldnt mind being without TV for a while - but not if I´m going to stay there for a year or so.

---------------------------
EDIT

I have uploaded some photos of the inside of my unit - because some people kept bugging me about them (TB!).

So take the tour.

Comments: 9

Comment: 1

Author: turkeybrain
Date: Tue 13/02/2007 05:52 PM

No Internet, no TV. It appears you are in dire straits at the moment! So when is the broadband being connected? Oh, and would you upload some photos of the inside while you are at it, seeing I don´t really know what it looks like just yet. And when will the photo gallery be up and running agian? Tell Klutz to hurry it up a bit!

Comment: 2

Date: Tue 13/02/2007 06:02 PM

Dire straits indeed... Broadband is ordered - so as soon as Internode get around to connecting me I guess. I´ll upload some photos for you mate - but as I dont have the net at home yet - it´s a little difficult. And I think Klutz may have abandoned the Gallery project. He moved to Mount Isa to get away from it! I plan to get it working for the next version of the website - I might get around to fixing it for this one too. Depends how much people bug me about it.

Comment: 3

Date: Wed 14/02/2007 12:39 AM

Put me down for another bug...

Comment: 4

Date: Wed 14/02/2007 10:52 PM

Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok - there are pics up from the inside of my place now.

Comment: 5

Date: Thu 15/02/2007 06:18 AM

A little bugging goes a long way... Looks,um, small? Perhaps? Maybe? And, um, sparse? Otherwise its really nice! Should be a good place to stay for a while, until you move onto bigger and better things.

Comment: 6

Author: Nifen
Date: Thu 15/02/2007 08:47 AM

Heyyy at least you have a home :( i´m looking for a home noww :( as im moving house and have 15 days to find one SIGH! Rob, you need a double bed! I honestly do not know if i could go back to a single bed, I love to be able to stretch out!

Comment: 7

Date: Thu 15/02/2007 04:00 PM

My bed is a King Sized Single - so its not too small. At the moment I need to buy some more fans - cause this place gets really hot. Rob

Comment: 8

Date: Thu 15/02/2007 05:30 PM

i havent felt the heat in nearly 2 years! sigh :( im so white that i glow at night :)

Comment: 9

Date: Thu 15/02/2007 05:33 PM

oh if you need fans. instead, best thing to do is buy a filter (air filter) open your window a bit, and then bolt it so it can´t open anymore, then put some piping to the window. you could put a largish tube which then fits to something that is a bit like a vacume piece (like ____ |____| ) and it can fit out the window. then it will blow nice cool air onto your computer all day long or it can suck it out. ether one.