Oscar up the Gog

www. Jawapro .com
                    A Seriously Froody Website

FINALLY! - I get somewhere to live in Devonport!

Author: jawapro
Date: Tue 06/02/2007 11:00 AM

I finally got a positive responce from the real estate people. I am now all sorted to get the keys to a unit on Friday. Its in Mary Street, and its the 3rd unit on the block, which means you cant really see it in this picture (although the roof through the trees might be my unit).

So we´re organizing the big move for Saturday - and I finally get to see if I can survive on my own.

No more meals cooked for me, no more washing done for me, no more packed lunches for work....

Umm... maybe this wasnt such a good idea...

LOL

Comments: 5

Comment: 1

Author: Nifen
Date: Wed 07/02/2007 07:13 AM

1 question CAN YOU COOK? you can smell, i wont care, but dieing of starvation sucks ass. washing clothes. wash all clothes on no higher then 50 to 60 degree´s i usually stick it on 40 and thats fine. DONT MIX COLOURS AND WHITES. found that out the hard way, i put some white stuff in with some darker colours. Its not like the movies. it just went off white, you couldn´t even notice the difference until you put it aggensted new white. (girls clothes which made it soo bad :S) have you tried couscous? amazing stuff. you can´t really eat it by it self, but goes with everything. And its CHEAP!

Comment: 2

Date: Wed 07/02/2007 06:07 PM

What on earth are couscous? As far as cooking - not sure how I´ll go there - but hey - I needed a diet anyway right?

Comment: 3

Date: Thu 08/02/2007 07:33 AM

simply, it looks a bit like rise, but much easier to cook. oh and its smell yellow beed looking things actually. just put some in a bowl and poor some hot water over it (i think hot, maybe even cold) http://www.ochef.com/38.htm gives you some idea´s personally i find its great with some vegetable stock, just enough to let it soak up. then add things like capsicum, cucumber, tomatoes, some white crumberly cheese stuff (can´t remember the name. maybe fetter or something) spring onions and some dressing goes great. also great with meat, like stews and stuff.

Comment: 4

Date: Thu 08/02/2007 05:47 PM

Lol - cooking lessons from Tommy - who´d have ever thought we´d see the day! Lol. I´m going to have to learn how to cook and feed myself cheaply. But ah well - I guess I couldnt live on Mum´s cooking forever.

Comment: 5

Date: Fri 09/02/2007 04:01 AM

if i couldn´t cook, id ether be fat as a cow from fast food (a large cow) or be a skeleton by now :)