Oscar up the Gog

www. Jawapro .com
                    A Seriously Froody Website

Snuffy On Tour

Author: jawapro
Date: Sat 12/01/2013 03:59 PM

We’re all busy packing!

The Subaru is packed and I’m ready to head to Brickvention!

This year my main display is based on the old early 90s Lego theme of M:Tron. The brave minifigs of outpost 42 are ready to show a new generation how cool the Lego I grew up with really was.

Roll on Brickvention!

Brickvention is still a week away, but to make use of cheap sailings, we are heading over tomorrow and wandering around Victoria for a while. Sort of taking the scenic route…

Back when we were originally planning the trip, we were also planning another trip to Melbourne, and Jason was getting confused so asked if we could make some codenames for the two trips. The first one became PJM, and the second was known as ‘Snuffy on Tour’.

PJM stood for ‘Pointless Jaunt to Melbourne’ as there wasn’t really any point to that trip. It was awesome though - got to show my sister Minotaur!

‘Snuffy on Tour’ is a reference to Jason’s car being called Snuffy. He is bringing his car, as well as me in the Subaru.

So of course, Snuffy is now the official mascot of the trip.

Well Snuffy old buddy, pack your trunk - in the morning we’re heading across the Strait!

Adventure and Lego awaits!

Comments: 3

Comment: 1

Date: Sat 12/01/2013 04:07 PM

It would of course be far more awesome if I was taking my Pajero, as then it would be Snuffy and Oscar on tour - but the Subaru is a lot cheaper on petrol and I don't need the 4wd, so I'm saving money on Petrol which I can then spend on Lego!

Comment: 2

Author: DarthOblivion
Date: Sat 12/01/2013 09:16 PM

"Pack your trunk" - I see what you did there. But somehow I can't really see Oscar going on tour, let alone with someone else. He's kinda stationary, you know?

Comment: 3

Date: Sat 12/01/2013 10:32 PM

In the older episodes if Oscar wanted to go somewhere, Bruno the garbo took him.