Oscar up the Gog

www. Jawapro .com
                    A Seriously Froody Website

HUH?

Author: DarthOblivion
Date: Tue 19/02/2008 04:05 PM

I just want to point out something in 'Terms and Conditions'...

bla bla bla bla...Multiple offenders will recieve 'multiple offenders' bonus. Cucumbers are only charged half regular price for entry. These terms and conditions are not to be read under any circumstances. Any profanity used in this website is profane. Any induviduals not obeying rules will be asked for the time. Caution: Wet floors. Winners will be notified by mail, and their names will be published in last years edition of the 'ParalyticPenguins (inc) WINNERS' magazine. A bird in the hand is trusting. A rolling stone might hurt you if you get hit by it. If at first you don't succeed, don't.

Replies: 4

Reply: 1

Author: jawapro
Date: Tue 19/02/2008 04:30 PM

Oh no - that means you've already broken them!

I'll have to report you to Bob (he's in charge of security)

Reply: 2

Date: Tue 19/02/2008 04:47 PM

ARGH! Not BOB! My evil plans have been ruined! Curse you!

Reply: 3

Date: Tue 19/02/2008 05:01 PM

Hey jp, we should do an internet game of the old C+C. If you dont have the copy I have, I think I got it from Bestoldgames.net  Anyway, in the campaigns, Im up to the one in gdi where i gotta blow something up with one commando. I hav no idea wat i need to blow up, and theres squidzillions of tanks and troops outside the base. I cant just fly in in my transport chopper cause theres sams all over the place, and if i start shootin i will be either turned into swiss cheese or a pancake. annoying. In NOD, Ive just stolen gdis Orca chopper and am currently tryin to blow the local village to bits. either campaign, im stuk for now. anyway, gotta go. Gabi whining for a turn. bye!

Reply: 4

Author: Nifen
Date: Mon 03/03/2008 08:22 PM

I personally love this one!

Disclaimer:

The creator of this page or the ISP(s) hosting any content on this site take no responsibility for the way you use the information provided on this site. These files and anything else on this site are here for private purposes only and should not be downloaded or viewed whatsoever! If you are affiliated with any government, or ANTI-Piracy group, MPAA, BSA, or any other related group or were formally a worker of one you cannot enter this web site, cannot access any of its files and you cannot view any of the HTML files. All the objects on this site are private property and are not meant for viewing or any other purposes other then bandwidth space. Do not enter whatsoever! If you enter this site you are not agreeing to these terms and you are violating code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act signed by Bill Clinton in 1995 and that means that you cannot + threaten our ISP(s) or any person(s) or company storing these files, cannot prosecute any person(s) affiliated with this page which includes family, friends or individuals who run or enter this web site. If you do not agree to these terms then you must leave now!

I would like to stress expressly that I did not have any influence on the organization and contents of the linked pages. Therefore I dissociate hereby expressly from all contents of all linked pages on these homepage and do make myself not appropriated. This assertion applies to all linked sites on my page!