Oscar up the Gog

www. Jawapro .com
                    A Seriously Froody Website

Mobile phones!!!

Author: Nifen
Date: Thu 22/11/2007 09:21 AM

Right, after  walking around london today, i found a store selling mobile phones.

This Picture below, was on of the phones i saw. plus many other phones.

This little Gem of a phone is only worth a WOPPING 170 thousand pounds! (AUS just above 403,000 Dollors)

I also saw a few others ranging from a tiny 1,000 (which was the cheapest one, to 53,000 pounds.  a lot of the nice ones, made from full titanium, hand crafted using a 800 ton press, then inbredded with diamonds where ranging from 6300 pounds to 43,000 pounds. (which was from Porshe).

The thing is, you can buy a porshe for less then that!!!

For more info on these phones. You can visit the site i just found.
Vertu

Replies: 2

Reply: 1

Author: jawapro
Date: Thu 22/11/2007 09:26 AM

Why would anyone ever even think about spending that sort of money on a device that will be out of date in 2 years anyway? Its just stupid - even if you are extremely rich.

Reply: 2

Author: Nifen
Date: Thu 22/11/2007 09:33 AM

apparently they hold there value, so you can hold onto them for years and they will still be worth the same

The one im looking at right now well... the screen is unscratchable. using saphire cystal. the unit is self is titanium, stronger then well... anything... the ear speaker and frame is Ceramic pillow (its what they use on the shuttles) it has a 1 button personal shopper/ technical agent on day or night. It has 1 button backup which backs all your data up to a ex militery underground bunker in Kent in the UK.
Each key is lit indivitually lit, which allows the keys to be seen in any light.

hmmm... not sure what else no real specs on what the phone is though.

OH also i saw someone buying when, even when i was there, they were looking at the 9300 pound model. looks nice, (actually bit like this phone, but differnt front.  (the one i was just explaining) but it has a flip top to it.