Oscar up the Gog

www. Jawapro .com
                    A Seriously Froody Website

Collectors Editions

Author: jawapro
Date: Mon 05/02/2007 11:00 AM

On Saturday I went into EB and signed up for the collectors edition of Supreme Commander and C&C3 (called the Kane Edition).

It´ll be expensive - because I´ve never bought brand new games before - but it´ll be a good few months for RTS gaming!

Comments: 2

Comment: 1

Author: Nifen
Date: Wed 07/02/2007 07:04 AM

hahahahahahaha... wow, never even 1 game. oh and i thought i pirated a lot :P i´ve bought quite a few in my life :) even back for my P100. but not a lot of games as i get bored of them quickly. Neverwinter knights was my last one. also area 51 x3 half life 2 oh and well, my mind is blank. quite a few. im thinking about getting the new battlefield game, it does look sweet! :) i´ll try and get that new commander game i think as well, it looks good, by the cover. :)

Comment: 2

Author: jawapro
Date: Wed 07/02/2007 06:09 PM

I never said I hadnt bought any games before - I have a lot of games that I´ve bought. But not when they were NEW. I normally wait until they are $30 or cheaper. These are the first brand new - full price games I´ve ever bought. Actually - I havent even bought these ones yet, just signed up and paid $20 so far.